Friday 23 August 2013

When you reach that side of the internet


Sorry i haven't posted in a couple weeks, I haven't really had anything to write about.
Anyway, You know that time in the when its like 2 in the morning and you're just shopping around on Ebay for Barbies and stuff? Yeah well, it's that time for me.
I was looking at Barbie wedding dresses on Ebay and decided to change the Category from Dolls&Bears to Clothes,Shoes and Accessories. 
Did you know you can get a (Human not barbie) Wedding dress for £18.00!
I mean REALLY?! 

I Suppose i should Post something about my Barbies too.

With Helen and Matt away, Poor Gennie is all alone in a big apartment, Or is she? Looks like someones has been over for a glass of wine.


4 comments:

  1. That is cheap for a wedding dress! Although I wonder what the dress looked like, or how it was made? And you aren't alone. I find that surfing youtube for new music at 2am can take you places you weren't sure even existed. lol (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dresses were beautiful,But for that price you don't know how cheaply it was made. The best bit about late night internet surfing is the discoverers you make. Lol >_<

      Delete
  2. The wedding dress would probably make a nice costume. :-) <---raising hand...ebay late niter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Agree, it could come in loads of different colors as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...