Sunday 1 September 2013

Finally, A Custom OOAK that's actually worked for me!

Just in Case you didn't know-
OOAK- One Of A Kind

Yay! I've finally customized a doll and not ended up throwing it away or shoving it to one side.
I don't know how my brain decided to strip the factory paint off a doll, But it did.
NOTE: I have tried to customize a doll in the past and it had failed. So if this post inspires you to try and create your own custom/OOAK Doll, don't get angry with yourself because you can't do it, or its not going right. practice makes perfect :~D.

So i stripped the factory paint of one of my Simba Baby's. The paint came off pretty quickly, Which was great. And since i don't have any Acrylic paints, I decided to use my Watercolour Pencils. 
When i started 'drawing' on my doll i started with the tip of the pencil wet, Which just made a huge mess on the dolls face. So i wiped away and started again.
Without getting the tip wet i started 'drawing' on my doll again, i took a couple of pencil strokes for the colour to appear on the dolls face. I  dabbed away the heavy lines i had made so that the pencil would fade a bit on the dolls face to make it look more realistic. 

AND AFTER 3 HOURS OF DRAWING ON A DOLL.....


Meet Baby Jesse Born 02 September 2013, at 2:29am.
17lb 2oz 

He isn't totally finished yet, He still needs to be Sealed. 
I Can't decide what i'm going to do with Jesse. I might ask my mum if i can  sell him On Ebay at a starting price for £53.00 or am i being to optimistic?
Tell me what you think about Jesse in the comments. I love reading them. 
And since i said "I might ask my mum" someone might want to know how old i am? I'm 14, 15 on October 20th.

Also: If i am allowed to sell him and you don't live in the united Kingdom, ink i'd Sorry but i don't think i'd be able to ship :'~(








  AFTER       /   BEFORE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...