Friday 20 September 2013

Be My Girl?




  Gennie's Sister is visiting her today, Helen and Matt are out for the evening so Gennie wont be disturbed.
                                          **KNOCK KNOCK** 

Gennie: Hey Johnny, what are you doing here?
Johnny: You invited me remember?


Gennie: Oh Yeah i Forgot!
Johnny: I Can go if you want?
Gennie: No don't do that, uh Glass of wine?

Johnny: Go on then 
Gennie: Have a seat


Gennie: Here you go 
Johnny; Thanks
Gennie: My sister is coming over too, is that okay?
Johnny: Yup

*Leigh walks in*
Leigh: GENNIE!
Gennie: LEIGH!
*They hug*
Leigh: I've missed you sis
Gennie: Me too

Gennie: You remember My friend Johnny?
Leigh: Yup, Hey Johnny
Johnny: Hey

*Gennie pours a glass of wine for her sister and they begin to talk. They talk for nearly an hour*
*Leigh Leaves after another 30 mins, its just Gennie and Johnny*

Gennie: Another Glass of Wine?
Johnny: No thanks, come sit by me
Gennie: Okay

*SILENCE*
*Johnny Grabs Gennie's hands*

Gennie: W-What are you doing?
Johhny: Gennie, I haven't stopped  thinking about you all these years, i want you, no i need you in my life so, will you be my girl?
Gennie: Yes! Okay!

*Kiss*

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...